Seattle: National Park Service Pacific Northwest Region, 1995. Wraps. First Edition. vii, 210 pp. 4to. Green card stock wraps with black printed titling to cover and spine. Ex-library with call number taped to base of spine, card pocket pasted to inside front cover. Errata slip laid in. Fine.
Administrative History of Fort Clatsop, the reconstructed fort that was the location of Lewis & Clark and the Corps of Discovery's winter headquarters in 1805-1806.